Derived from nature, EPIOLOGY’s active ingredient IDP is sourced from New Zealand cow’s milk. Utilising a novel method that quickly removes the bioactive enzymes and proteins from the milk before they are destroyed and we then deliver them back into our skincare so they can protect skin, in the same way nature had intended them.
Our Customers Share Their Stories
- “Hi there, just wanted to let you know that the product is great for my skin. I have a very sensitive skin and rosacea. I just started yesterday morning, then I woke up this morning all the irritation and itchiness, dryness and redness on my face are reduced by 75%. It doesn't feel tight and warm too! I don't feel itchy...unlike all the products that I have tried. The acne on my chin has reduced in size and it's getting better. My face looks horrible every morning when I wake up. But not today. It looks better. I hope this will continually work for me. I still have small pimple bumps around my forehead and in some parts of my face. I use the pre-wash and the cream. I love the texture and it’s so gentle. It doesn't clog the pores.”Karen
- “This product is the best acne product I have ever used INCLUDING prescriptions oral and topical! This is likely to put every other acne med out of business! All I’ve ever wanted was something that worked! I couldn’t find any products that excluded salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. It was getting frustrating. With this product my skin feels completely normal. It’s smooth as silk and has lost the red, patchy look I used to experience. Acne is humiliating and oddly enough, shameful. It makes a person truly feel to blame for bad skin. You feel inferior to others as a result as well. This frees you from those feelings. I am very thankful for this remarkable product. I’m glad I took a risk!”Jill
- “I’m 15 years old and had bad acne on my forehead, around my nose and my chin. I tried Epiology and within 7 days the redness had gone and my skin was looking better. After 2 weeks most of my pimples had vanished, and a month later my skin looks great, and clear of all signs of acne. I used both the wash and cream together and would recommend Epiology for anyone who has an acne problem. It is gentle on the skin but really works.”Kaitlyn
- I suffer from cystic acne and get general acne very badly too. This is the best product! Thank you so much Epiology, I love your products my skin is so much better on them, here is the proof... a product that actually works! This is after one month on Epiology! Compared side by side in exact same area of my back you can see the incredible results! No red puss filed swollen pimples! I only have scars now with continued use it cleared up all red angry pimples. This has changed my life. I had been on antibiotics for years but got skin changes on my face - pigmentation marks, so I had to stop and tried other products which peeled and dried my skin, bleached my clothes so nasty. It hurt when I wore my bra. Now my back is comfortable and I'm not embarrassed when I wear low tops. I'm honestly so thrilled with your products. Thank you!Jess
- “I cannot use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid products, but I loved this stuff. I call it a miracle cream...”Clinical Trial (2012)
- I just wanted to say thank you for your products, which I started using in May this year. As someone who is turning 30 soon, and who has struggled with acne since Intermediate School, I have struggled to find products that actually work for me, in controlling my acne and not drying out my skin, making it red and irritated or making it excessively oily. I had been getting deep acne, which was taking 2-3 weeks to heel, and leaving scars. Since I started using epiology, I have not had any acne of this kind, my skin is clearer, smoother, and the redness and oiliness has gone. I have been leaving the house without makeup, which is the highest compliment I can give in terms of the effectiveness of your product. I just wanted to write and say thank you.Arna